Set at the foot of pine clad mountains, the San Miguel Beach Club is right on the edge of the sand-and-pebble beach in San Miguel Bay.
- On the beach
- Lagoon-style pool
- Children’s pool with slide
A lagoon-style swimming pool tops the hotel’s list of facilities. It’s accessorised by palm trees and water features and sidles up to a whirlpool bath. It’s accompanied by a children’s pool, too, where little ones can shoot into the water on the tongue of a giant frog-shaped slide.
The hotel’s rooms are spread between 3 floors of a whitewashed building. All bedrooms come with a terrace or balcony, most of which have views of the sea or pool.
The main restaurant here serves buffets. In the morning, the spread includes everything from eggs and bacon to cereals and fruit. In the evening, the menu features food like pasta and fresh fish. A change of scene is provided by the western-style saloon, where you can eat American favourites like burgers, hot dogs and fries.
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Option to dine in the two themed restaurants – one is located in the Hotel San Miguel. Local alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, tea and coffee 10.00-23.00. Snacks 11.00-21.00 and ice-cream 11.00-23.00.
- Buffet restaurant Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Chinese restaurantAt the San Miguel Hotel Club.
- Western Saloon barOffering light meals and snacks. And if you fancy a challenge then come and take part in the hotel’s quiz starting at 1pm.
- BarOpening Times: Experience the TAPA-TAPA bar at the San Miguel Hotel Club.
It’s all about the pools here, with a separate children’s pool complete with a giant frog-shaped slide, there’s the lagoon-style number decorated with palm trees and water features. To finish the day nicely, visit the buffet restaurant and choose from a variety of dishes. For something a little different, head to the Saloon where you can get your teeth into some American favourites.
- Outdoor poolAt the San Miguel Hotel Club.
- Outdoor poolWith kids’ section featuring a slide and swim-under bridge. Sunbeds and parasols are provided.
- Pool towels*
- Outdoor poolOpening Times: [09.00-19.00] With sunbeds and parasols.
- Evening entertainmentOpening Times: [11.00-16.00] A variety of entertainment is arranged for you to enjoy, such as singers, hypnotists, parrot shows and karaoke. Mini-disco every evening at 8.30pm.
- Giant Connect Four
- Parent and toddler sessionsOpening Times: [10.00-11.00] Held at least 3 days per week – except July and August. Subject to availability.
- Kids’ clubFor ages 3 to 11 years.