Fiesta Hotel Castell Playa, Menorca TUI Gold
- Now Platinum
- Modern, stylish décor
- Shuttle bus to the beach
- Close to bars and restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
All Inclusive Option
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Local alcoholic and soft drinks 10.00-24.00. House wines, tea and coffee 10.00-24.00. Available until 12.00 on day of departure.
Buffet restaurant -Offering local and international meals for breakfast and dinner with themed nights.
By the pool is a terrace with a chill-out area – it even comes with Balinese double beds for relaxing. There’s a shaded poolside bar serving drinks and snacks.
If you don’t fancy moving from your lounger, the waiters will bring drinks to you.
There’s plenty of night-time entertainment. After dinner you’ll see the likes of professional shows, cabaret and live music taking place beside the pool. The ABBA tribute act and Peking acrobats win plaudits on TripAdvisor.
There’s lots of comfy seating where you can watch the entertainment and, if you fancy a break from it, there’s a quiet bar downstairs.
- TUI Gold evening entertainment 1 May – 31 OctHeld by the poolside from May to October with professional acts performing cabaret and live music.
- Satellite TV
During the day, there’s a programme of activities from the TUI Gold team. You can expect things like aerobics, lawn games and low-key sports. Billiards, table tennis and darts complete the scene.
You’ve also got the option of signing up for TUI Gold’s local interest programme. It offers things like cooking demos and guided walks, so it’s a great way to learn more about the local area.
- Table tennis
- TUI Gold daytime activity programme includes aerobics, lawn games and light sporting activities.
- TUI Gold local interest programmeIncludes local flavours, walks and specialist knowledge of the surrounding areas.