Hotel Dubrovnik Palace, Croatia TUI A La Carte
Sleek, modern and minimalist, the Hotel Dubrovnik Palace can hold its head up high in any 5 star company. Carved into the rocks right on the water’s edge on Lapad peninsula, it offers up fantastic views of the Adriatic. The bedrooms are quiet, stylish havens decked out in chocolate and cream tones. And they come with complimentary bathrobes and slippers, power showers, and flatscreen televisions with broadband internet access.
Hotel Dubrovnik Palace with TUI Platinum.
Dining here is quite an experience. Alongside the Elafiti buffet restaurant, there’s a traditional taverna overlooking the main pool and sea, and a healthy-option à la carte restaurant on the 10th floor called Lean & Light.
Talking of which, swimming is a must at the Dubrovnik Palace. There are three outdoor pools, with a swim-up bar at the main one, and a smart indoor pool up on the top floor. Although there’s no sandy beach, there’s swimming to be had from the stone terraces down at the water’s edge.
- Buffet breakfast in Elafiti Restaurant
- Evening dining in Luna Restaurant for fine dining, Taverna Maslina overlooking the pool and sea, or in the trendy Sushi Bar on the top floor
- Half board guests dine from the local buffet in the Elafiti
- Swimming pool
- Sunbeds and parasols
- Swim-up pool bar open til 22:00 in high season
- Pool towels
- Pianist every evening in Sunset Bar
- Club Orlandinjo for a late night drink with music – open 6 nights a week
- Live music by the pool every evening and live music once a week in Taverna Maslina from mid-Jun to end of Aug
- Diving centre
- Wellness centre with large indoor pool and whirlpool bath
Hotel Dubrovnik Palace Rooms
All rooms come with air-conditioning, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, minibar, bathrobes, slippers and a balcony with views of the Adriatic Sea. For more space you could opt for a deluxe twin or superior rooms are also available. Upgrade to a Junior suite though and you’ll have a living area, room service and fruit and wine on arrival.
Larger Room Deluxe Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony (shown)
Sleeps Varies – min 1, max 3
This contemporary deluxe twin room has been styled simply but effectively and the room is also larger. You’ll get some extras with your room too – there’s bottled water and facilities for tea and coffee – all of which are replenished daily – there’s also fruit and wine on arrival. Your room will be air-conditioned, will have free access to Wi-Fi and there’s also a minibar, satellite TV and bathrobes. Outside, there’s a balcony where you’ll have views of the Adriatic.
- Wellness centre offering an array of beauty and relaxation treatments
- Fitness room
- Free WiFi internet access in rooms
- Souvenir shops
- Porter service on arrival/departure
- Please note that there is no dedicated Platinum Lounge at this hotel
Health and Beauty
- Spa and wellness facilities including massage and facials are available here