Spread over pine-sprinkled shores, it’s as if the Riu Guarana has taken all the best bits of the Algarve. Cue rugged, sandy-red cliffs, tall umbrella pines and a long sandy beach – reached by long flights of stairs cut into the cliffs. The setting is tranquil, too. You’re just a kilometre from Olhos d’Agua and a 15-minute cab ride from Albufeira, but with the hotel gardens and sea views, you could be miles from anywhere.
- Pool with a swim-up bar
- 2 restaurants
- Set above the beach
- Perfect for your wedding day
Book ClubHotel Riu Guarana, with TUI Platinum holidays.
The hotel is luxurious with columned indoorpool and Zen-styled spa with candlelit massage and beauty rooms. And the main buffet restaurant is all wall-to-wall marble, spotlights andstarched white linen. As to the rooms, they’re a mix ofdark-wood furnishings and muted blues and creams, with colonial-stylearmchairs and mood lighting. They’ve been given satellite TVs, minibarsand balconies, too – many with front-row views over the sea.
Full Board buffet meals, themed buffets twice a week and a choice of dining in the Asian or Grill restaurant. Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, until 24.00. Snacks at set times.
- Restaurant serving buffet breakfast
- For evening meals, your starter will be from the buffet, main course with table service and buffet
- Vegetarian options
- Twice a week the hotel puts on a themed buffet
- Poolside restaurant/theme restaurant
- Large swimming pool
- Indoor pool, heated in winter
- Pool towel service
- Sun terraces
- Pool restaurant
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Several nights a week the hotel hosts live music or shows.
- Wellness centre where beauty treatments, a salon and massage are available
- Games room with billiards and table tennis
- Turkish bath
- Children’s pool
- Small playground
- Internet access
- Wireless LAN zone